The arriwal in Ghana

The arriwal in Ghana, Accra airport, was somewhat nervous at first the crew of the immigration had some problem, so the que to them stopped for about one hour, ant when i got to the officer, i had to leave my passport and trunk, so i could go out to the family, i ´didn´t fill out the address to my stay in Ghana right, so that took a while, but then, al went very well.....



All of us were very happy, when we finally got to meet in real life, it was a wonderful feeling, and the thing that hit me right away, the feel of "belonging" that was there among us, as if we known etch other for al our lives already...



Mami, she took my hand, and then we all went to the cars, and the trip home started, i had so mych to see, and i was so exited, so i doubt that i got many words out of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment